Manx Wildlife for the future
Manx Wildlife Trust (MWT) was founded in 1973 and is the Isle of Man’s leading conservation charity. Its members, staff and volunteers all contribute to delivering benefits for wildlife and people by:
- Protecting wildlife in our 24 MWT Nature Reserves and the other areas we manage.
- Working in partnerships to create an enhanced and expanded network of places for wildlife across the land and waters of the Isle of Man.
- Developing natural solutions to mitigate climate change impact, including peatland restoration, increasing seagrass beds and planting more trees.
- Reducing our own environmental impact, while encouraging others to do the same.
- Connecting people in the Isle of Man strongly to the nature that surrounds them and educating, inspiring and enabling them to take action to value and enhance it.